Can't get into Town Hall

by Awosomeandy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't get into Town Hall

★★ Novice

Ok so the only reason I'm making this is because all I'm curios of the status of this game.

Everywhere I find is saying Town Hall will be opened here, and I can no longer find the event calendar on Google. 

Has EA abondonaed this game? will the Town Hall ever open again?

Thanks for responding.

Message 1 of 9 (1,458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't get into Town Hall

Champion

@Awosomeandy  Currently the Town Hall is closed. It will open again on May the 5th, as @AceB011  already mentioned. It will be open for the two first weeks of each month. I don't know what the next event will be yet though, we will have to wait and find out. You can no longer check the events calendar online so you will have to wait to see what the events are. ConfusedStandard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,412 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@Awosomeandy every first Tuesday of the month there would be event which would last 14 days, so the next opening would take place on 5th of May 2020, that's what i know so far
Message 2 of 9 (1,424 Views)

Champion

@Awosomeandy  Currently the Town Hall is closed. It will open again on May the 5th, as @AceB011  already mentioned. It will be open for the two first weeks of each month. I don't know what the next event will be yet though, we will have to wait and find out. You can no longer check the events calendar online so you will have to wait to see what the events are. ConfusedStandard smile

Message 3 of 9 (1,413 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you to the both of you for responding, I honestly just want Torchwood and I need the Town Hall for my keys for the Trials.
Message 4 of 9 (1,380 Views)

Champion

The Mystery Portal in the Town Hall is not opening as frequently as it used to so it's probably best to try and get your Trial Keys soon so that you can get Torchwood as you can. Because the Town Hall opens less, overall you have less time to obtain your Keys. Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (1,352 Views)

Since the mystery portal only opens once a month, it will take four months to gather the trial keys.  Upon completing the four trials and their respective boss battles, your sticker shop should offer you rainbow star packs which you can use to open the character chests.

Message 6 of 9 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So...your saying that the door will open on the next month

Message 7 of 9 (1,075 Views)

Nine days from now, if i remember the schedule correctly.

Message 8 of 9 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@pandareno1999 thanks bro
Message 9 of 9 (1,019 Views)