Re: Can’t find “better late than ever” story

by vickiexoxox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t find “better late than ever” story

★★ Novice

I can’t seem to figure out what kind of relationship you start to pick the “better late than ever” story. I have tried all 3 friends, rival, and romantic and I can’t get that one to pop up to choose. Can anyone help please. 

Thank you

vickiexoxox

Message 1 of 5 (726 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@vickiexoxox wrote:

I can’t seem to figure out what kind of relationship you start to pick the “better late than ever” story. I have tried all 3 friends, rival, and romantic and I can’t get that one to pop up to choose. Can anyone help please. 

Thank you

vickiexoxox

It is a friendly interaction.  Please keep in mind that it only works with one of your Elder Sims and it only works if you don't already have a story with that Elder Sim.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (792 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@vickiexoxox wrote:

Thank you

vickiexoxox

It is a friendly interaction.  Please keep in mind that it only works with one of your Elder Sims and it only works if you don't already have a story with that Elder Sim.
Message 2 of 5 (793 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thank you so much. I didn't know that it had to be a elder sim. I have been trying all 3 one right after the other.

Thanks again 

Message 3 of 5 (717 Views)

★ Apprentice

I remember obtaining "better late than never" with a sim created by another player and playing it to completion. Maybe the sim was one played to retirement. But how can you tell? It doesn't work with every player-created sim.

Message 4 of 5 (629 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Ivanshoe 

Better late than never is with elders you befriend. I guess that is why the developers are bringing back the "hunch".

Hair color alone is not the best indication that they are elderly.

Message 5 of 5 (587 Views)