Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can’t find “better late than ever” story

by vickiexoxox

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can’t find “better late than ever” story

★★★★ Novice

I can’t seem to figure out what kind of relationship you start to pick the “better late than ever” story. I have tried all 3 friends, rival, and romantic and I can’t get that one to pop up to choose. Can anyone help please. 

Thank you

vickiexoxox

Message 1 of 5 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t find “better late than ever” story

★★ Expert

@vickiexoxox wrote:

I can’t seem to figure out what kind of relationship you start to pick the “better late than ever” story. I have tried all 3 friends, rival, and romantic and I can’t get that one to pop up to choose. Can anyone help please. 

Thank you

vickiexoxox

It is a friendly interaction.  Please keep in mind that it only works with one of your Elder Sims and it only works if you don't already have a story with that Elder Sim.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (295 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

@vickiexoxox wrote:

Thank you

vickiexoxox

It is a friendly interaction.  Please keep in mind that it only works with one of your Elder Sims and it only works if you don't already have a story with that Elder Sim.
Message 2 of 5 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much. I didn't know that it had to be a elder sim. I have been trying all 3 one right after the other.

Thanks again 

Message 3 of 5 (220 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I remember obtaining "better late than never" with a sim created by another player and playing it to completion. Maybe the sim was one played to retirement. But how can you tell? It doesn't work with every player-created sim.

Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Ivanshoe 

Better late than never is with elders you befriend. I guess that is why the developers are bringing back the "hunch".

Hair color alone is not the best indication that they are elderly.

Message 5 of 5 (90 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help