Can't decline friend request.

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Can't decline friend request.

I was playing on sims mobile when i went on and saw a friend request. I declined it but it told me i couldn't decline it. So i got off and tried again and it told me the same thing. (I tried accepting it and it told me the same thing.)

Message 1 of 6 (673 Views)

Re: Can't decline friend request.

Hero

@whackywhippet234  

I know you didn't want to accept the request but can you check your friends list and see if this player's name has been added? 

Also, can you close the app, restart your device and see if the friend request is still stuck on your list of messages? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (644 Views)

Rif.: Can't decline friend request.

★★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234  ha scritto:

I was playing on sims mobile when i went on and saw a friend request. I declined it but it told me i couldn't decline it. So i got off and tried again and it told me the same thing. (I tried accepting it and it told me the same thing.)

Same problem here, can't accept or decline a friend request! It is so annoying.

Message 3 of 6 (633 Views)

@SalixCat i restarted my phone after closing the app and its still there and is still telling me the same thing. And i checked to see if they have been added and no, they aren't on my friends list.

Message 4 of 6 (620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem lol fix this pls

Message 5 of 6 (609 Views)

Hero

@whackywhippet234 thanks for checking out. As this part of the forums is for game information we will need a bug report so the team can look into this issue.

Here's the link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 6 (580 Views)