Can’t create baby wishlist for baby quest

by mimibell15

Original Post

Can’t create baby wishlist for baby quest

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I have to create a baby wishlist in order to get the bassinet so I can have a baby but the quest says I have to “tap on the table to create a baby wishlist” and under the question mark, it says “tap on the table at Home to create a baby wishlist”. I would think it means the changing table since that’s what I tapped on to start the baby quest but it’s not working. I’ve tapped on the changing table, the other baby stuff, and every table in my house and I still don’t have the option to create a wishlist. Please help! I really want to have a baby but I only have 1 day left til the quest expires. The picture shows what happens when I tap on the table.
Message 1 of 28 (11,122 Views)

Re: Can’t create baby wishlist for baby quest

Champion (Retired)

@mimibell15 I didn't have this quest but if you have the computer desk maybe it means to make a list on the computer? ☺

Message 2 of 28 (11,076 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mimibell15 Did you try using both Sims? I'm just thinking out loud here. 😉

Message 3 of 28 (11,071 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the help but I couldn’t do it on a computer and I did try both sims and the same thing popped up. I even tried to see if I could click on a sim but that didn’t work either. I’ve literally tried everything and nothing is working.
Message 4 of 28 (11,062 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Oh never mind. I thought you meant a real computer, not a computer in the game.
Message 5 of 28 (11,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@mimibell15 Let me know if it does mean the new computer desk. That way we know for future questions. 😉

Message 6 of 28 (11,059 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I used the dining room table, and it worked just fine.
Message 7 of 28 (11,053 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 I don't remember having a quest to get the bassinet. I think I just bought it. 😮

Message 8 of 28 (11,048 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes, it's new, just like the long weddings... playing on my other account I found out...!
Message 9 of 28 (11,045 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 I may have to do that too so I can see what they are changing in Game. Thanks! 😊

Message 10 of 28 (11,038 Views)