Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can’t create baby wishlist for baby quest

by mimibell15

Original Post

Can’t create baby wishlist for baby quest

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I have to create a baby wishlist in order to get the bassinet so I can have a baby but the quest says I have to “tap on the table to create a baby wishlist” and under the question mark, it says “tap on the table at Home to create a baby wishlist”. I would think it means the changing table since that’s what I tapped on to start the baby quest but it’s not working. I’ve tapped on the changing table, the other baby stuff, and every table in my house and I still don’t have the option to create a wishlist. Please help! I really want to have a baby but I only have 1 day left til the quest expires. The picture shows what happens when I tap on the table.
Message 1 of 27 (7,911 Views)

Champion

@mimibell15 I didn't have this quest but if you have the computer desk maybe it means to make a list on the computer? ☺

Message 2 of 27 (7,882 Views)

Champion

@mimibell15 Did you try using both Sims? I'm just thinking out loud here. 😉

Message 3 of 27 (7,877 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the help but I couldn’t do it on a computer and I did try both sims and the same thing popped up. I even tried to see if I could click on a sim but that didn’t work either. I’ve literally tried everything and nothing is working.
Message 4 of 27 (7,868 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Oh never mind. I thought you meant a real computer, not a computer in the game.
Message 5 of 27 (7,867 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mimibell15 Let me know if it does mean the new computer desk. That way we know for future questions. 😉

Message 6 of 27 (7,864 Views)

★★★★ Pro
I used the dining room table, and it worked just fine.
Message 7 of 27 (7,858 Views)

Champion

@themummyof4 I don't remember having a quest to get the bassinet. I think I just bought it. 😮

Message 8 of 27 (7,853 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Yes, it's new, just like the long weddings... playing on my other account I found out...!
Message 9 of 27 (7,850 Views)

Champion

@themummyof4 I may have to do that too so I can see what they are changing in Game. Thanks! 😊

Message 10 of 27 (7,844 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help