Twitch issue

by MACCADINHO_OG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't connect to FUT - Companion/Console

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello, so just now I tried to open companion the web app but apparently I have no club does that mean it’s deleted? I’m kinda panicking I’ve done nothing wrong I swear please help can I retrieve it Frown

Message 1 of 10 (971 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fut deleted for no reason

Community Manager
Hey all,

This was due to the ongoing maintenance at that time, this was resolved as of ~7 hours ago.
EACade

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (888 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

same problem here, im at work and went on the phone app, and in the middle of using it, got kicked out out and it says that i have no fut20 account related to ea. WTH??????

Message 2 of 10 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bro I over panicked it happened to everyone lol. Just a maintenance error mate I think it’s fine 

Message 3 of 10 (946 Views)

Error getting in fut20

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Trying To start the online matches or squad battles it’s not getting in 

Message 4 of 10 (908 Views)

Problems connecting to FUT on Nintendo switch

★★★ Newbie

Hi
I am having Issues with my Nintendo Switch connecting to FUT. It is saying « we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 Ultimate Team ». Any idea how I can fix this.
Thanks

Message 5 of 10 (919 Views)

FUT ULTIMATE TEAM GONE?

★ Apprentice

When  I try logging on to the companion app it is telling me I dont have a fut team associated with my account. I never deleted my club what is going on? 

Message 6 of 10 (960 Views)

Twitch issue

★★★ Newbie

Hey ive been directed my twitch as my loot wont appear and they said my account is linked correctly.

The companion app also wont pick up that ive played on the ps4 and tells me to create a club. I have made sure it is my correct account. Can someone help please

Message 7 of 10 (900 Views)

★ Novice

So how did you get it to work again?

Message 8 of 10 (908 Views)

Entering match is disable

★★★★ Novice

Error showing from last also dc from 2 games in night tht entering match has been temporarili disable y its disable n when it become activate?

Message 9 of 10 (898 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

This was due to the ongoing maintenance at that time, this was resolved as of ~7 hours ago.
EACade
Message 10 of 10 (889 Views)