Re: Can’t complete the baby quest

by AddyLynette

Original Post

Can’t complete the baby quest

★★★★ Novice

Okay this is seriously driving me crazy. I am so bothered I will probably delete the stupid game and never play it again. 

I have tried countless times to complete the baby quest so my sim can have a baby. I’ve made it to part 12/15 and I’m still doing one of the events right now and the quest disappeared again. I keep running out of time because they give you like 0 time so unless you don’t sleep or don’t do anything but play sims every hour or pay money to skip time,  you apparently cannot have a baby in this game. I purposefully did this quest during the weekend when I had more time and even still I couldn’t complete it. I keep wasting so much time on the quest only to be so close and then have it disappear. And of course all the events are 8 friking hours. It’s seriously the stupidest thing. If you complete events you should be able to keep going so whoever came up with the “limited time” idea you are the worst. Do you think I want to keep going and doing the same 8 hour events over and over and over? It would be fun to have a baby but it’s not worth it and neither is this dumb game.

By the way cupcakes should not be so expensive. Games should be an escape from real life not reminding you how expensive and annoying real life is. 

Message 1 of 26 (63,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I complete the baby quets, and then the quest just disappears from my quests completely and the bassinet is still locked. If there is something else i need to do, please let me know cause it’s very annoying to keep completing quests and the bassinet continues to stay locked. 

Message 2 of 26 (63,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I am guessing that you need to do it on time.

Message 3 of 26 (62,895 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem! I'm thinking of deleting this stupid game!!

Message 4 of 26 (62,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive got the same problem ive got a 7 hour task but only one hour till the baby quest leaves

Message 5 of 26 (60,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try making one of your controllable sims male and the other female. Get them romantically involved and the quest goes twice as fast since you can contribute with both characters.

Message 6 of 26 (57,935 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
Yea same here!! Quite annoying
Message 7 of 26 (50,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did not have that problem
Message 8 of 26 (47,079 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same problem, mainly because I'm struggling in school and my WiFi just got cut, so I can only play it a certain places
Message 9 of 26 (46,981 Views)

★★★ Novice

Omg me too ive done the,baby quest all the way to 14/15 and when i do the final baby proofing WITH my spouse i still cannot buy the damb bassinet ive tried new sims old sims ..gotten them married I DONT GET IT and its making me so mad i wanna delete the damn game and I even pay real money to play it kinda often.  I love this game but the bugs suck 

Also i cannot get any new careers photography surgeon internet rocket science or play piano 

Message 10 of 26 (45,325 Views)