Re: Can’t change my name and I’m actually enjoying the game

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Can’t change my name and I’m actually enjoying the game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have no ideal why its not letting me change my name  I’m 28 and I will not be making any in game purchases until my name is changed idk what’s going on with the whole age thing but I’m not under aged what’s going on update it please 

player ID <removed for account security>

Message 1 of 2 (472 Views)

Re: Can’t change my name and I’m actually enjoying the game

Community Manager

Hi @itachi_6483

If you accidentally set your account age incorrectly and you should be an adult (in game) then follow these steps to get your account updated. 

1. Create a ticket from the in game Help menu (Settings -> Help)
    Spoiler
    5ze13dzcbtw5.png
  2. You will be redirected to help.ea.com and prompted to select a topic -> Select “Connection and tech support” then scroll down and click on “Contact Us”
    Spoiler
    8eqvpvwk3uk7.png
  3. You will be prompted to select issue -> Select “Installation” and fill in your Ally Code
    Spoiler
    ioiwx5udf2tc.png
  4. Select Contact Option and fill in the information required (First name, Last name, Email address) and click “Next”
    Spoiler
    al3lrmnotuh2.png
  5. From the “Recommended Support Option” scroll down to “Other Support Options” and select either “Chat” or “Get a call”
    Spoiler
    n6xv358pkv9w.png
  6. You will then get in contact with an EA Advisor and request a date of birth change/update. Our customer support team will guide you through the process. You will need to verify your age with the support representative.

I've included images under the spoiler tags to help with locating these options. To see them, click on the spoiler tag to expand. 

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (440 Views)