Re: Can’t access the Baby 101 Event.

by rmw8855

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t access the Baby 101 Event.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am going through the Baby Quest and reached the Baby 101 Event. Me as my other playable character are married. I’ve done everything else required in the quest for me to do the event. When I clicked on my partner, the event wouldn’t pop up. It says it takes place in the hospital, so I went to the hospital with both characters and tried it there. Nothing. What do I do? Why won’t the event pop up for me? Am I doing something wrong? Help please! EDIT: Fixed! Read my reply. Thanks!

Message 1 of 9 (8,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Hi. This is the OP. I fixed it and found it out by simply doing another event, finishing it, coming back, and it was there. All fixed!

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (8,440 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Hi. This is the OP. I fixed it and found it out by simply doing another event, finishing it, coming back, and it was there. All fixed!

Message 2 of 9 (8,441 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@sewerrXratt  Welcome to HQ.  I'm glad you were able to fix the problem so easily :eahigh_file:  

Message 3 of 9 (8,412 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't access baby 101 event, even when I complited other events for it to appear, it shows up only when one of my sims is busy with other events please help I have only one day left on time limit

Message 4 of 9 (8,018 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Fixed it I had to do romantic event and then baby event appeared. I missed wedding event because of this bug once and it makes me so angry
Message 5 of 9 (8,010 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Lissa_hale Glad you got it fixed and welcome to the AHQ Forums! ☺

Message 6 of 9 (7,997 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Lissa_hale wrote:
Fixed it I had to do romantic event and then baby event appeared. I missed wedding event because of this bug once and it makes me so angry

It only appears when I’m in 2 events, and it says (Sim Name Here) is in another event. When the events finish, the Baby 101 event is gone. EDIT: I just tried this and it didn’t work, but the baby event had ended yesterday. XD

Message 7 of 9 (7,079 Views)

★ Novice
@sewerrXratt I have the same problem! Did do many romantic events and still can’t do Baby 101 event, can anyone help me please??
Message 8 of 9 (1,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sewerrXratt I’m having the exact same issue. The event ended because i couldn’t start the baby 101 step and so i thought if i retried it would. Still nothing Frown any suggestions?
Message 9 of 9 (1,278 Views)