Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't access PS4 account on FUT Web App

by DominusGaming

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't access PS4 account on FUT Web App

★★ Novice

Hi, 

I am a FUT founder from XBOX, i played 09-17. I then moved into gaming on PC and thus bought FIFA 18 on PC, due to the extremely low player base of FIFA on PC i will be playing 19 on PS4. When i tried to access the web app the only available 'Persona' was my account on PC i had no option to play on my PS4 account. I do not want to use my PC account for 19, i have bought a PS4 and pre ordered the Ultimate edition to play FIFA on PS4, and yet i cannot get onto the web app and claim the rewards everyone else is claiming. Please help.

Many Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (545 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't access PS4 account on FUT Web App

Community Manager

Hey @DominusGaming, you would have had to play FIFA before on the PS4 for it to show up on the web app. This is why it's not showing you the PS4 now but only the PC persona. You will have to wait until you can play FIFA 19 on the PS4.

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 5 (510 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic 

This is unacceptable, i am being punished for switching the platform for which i play the title.. I have been a supporter for years and yet because i decided to switch my platform i am being unfairly treated against those who have remained on the same platform. This is inherently wrong. I should not be punished but rewarded for being a loyal customer regardless of what console i play on. I could understand, maybe, if i wanted to play on both but i do not i only want to play on PS4 and thus should be able to transfer over smoothly and without punishment. 

I expect this to be resolved and if not, i expect this to be escalated to a senior team.

Regards,

Daniel.

Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Spoiler

Hey @DominusGaming. I couldn´t agree more. I have the same issue. I would advise to take it easy....we are going to lose rewards, time, many days of trading and building our teams....but there will be nothing we can do until the 25th... Unfair....yes....Nonsense....yes....Punishment....yes.

I´ve acknowledge this already, that´s why I try to put some peace into you.

Take a look to my post and the answer they gave me....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/FUT-EARLY-WEB-AND-COMPANION-START/m-p/7050641#M1430

Have a good one and hold your breath till the 25th...

Greetings dude,

Message 4 of 5 (486 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hey @mistertrovats10. I know... its just so stupid. Its so easy to allow people to switch the platform they want to use their account on, yet they wont. If they give everyone a choice of what platform they want to access on the Web App at the start, then make them confirm it three times to remove user error, it would help so many people. This would still apply to those who played FIFA 18 as it would be determined by your login details. So easy, so simple, yet no money to be made. Wonder what stops them. I cant believe given the current global view the community has towards EA that they are still lacking in the customer service department. 

Maybe i'll see you in game on the 25th - may the best man win!

Have a good day man, 

Message 5 of 5 (482 Views)
Twitter Stream