Can’t Reset FIFA 19 squads to initial squads

by ItsDeanieeBoii

Original Post

Re: Can’t Reset FIFA 19 squads to initial squads

★ Novice

Just the same with me, since the latest update. (Also PS4)

Message 11 of 18 (2,944 Views)

★ Novice

I even tried deleting the game and reinstalling it. Didn't work. I literally can throw it away now, as I only play careers and I only start with inital squads. Thanks EA.

Message 12 of 18 (2,894 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried that as well. Didn’t work for me either. I only ever start Career mode using the initial squads so having this mess up is so annoying, especially seen as I’ve just got to the end of my current career mode.

Message 13 of 18 (2,884 Views)

★ Novice

Today I tried deleting all saved games, my profile and any settings left. Now I do have a blank and brand new FIFA 19, but it's still not working - no initial squads. Until this is fixed I am done with FIFA.

Message 14 of 18 (2,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I find a way !!! Delete and reinstall the game, offline. Create a new profile at the begining (in the oppening of PS4). Is like the first day of fifa 19 !!!

Message 15 of 18 (9,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Player_hb6plj2q Does that really work?
Message 16 of 18 (2,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1st save everything. 2nd reset ur PS4 to factory. 3rd start up PS4 and do not connect to the internet. 4th insert FIFA 19. U’ll get the default squads. Save ur squads then get online & sign on ur EA account. Enjoy!

Message 17 of 18 (2,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Who's the best initial squad for you in Fifa 20?? I found myself perfectly playing with Liverpool and Barcelona, but for example with Real Madrid is waaay worse for me, but in all the lists as this is always shown as first or second team overall

Message 18 of 18 (1,922 Views)