Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't Access Transfer Market On Web App

by LIQUID_Cesar

Original Post

Can't Access Transfer Market On Web App

★★★★ Novice

I just created my FUT club by purchasing Origin Access Basic so i can use 10 hours trial and create my FUT Club because Web App haven't let me log in before i create my FUT19 Club.However i created my FUT Club and now i can access into Web App and Companion App but i can't access transfer market neither on Web App nor Companion.It tells me that i gotta keep playing FUT19 to open transfer market.Well fun fact is i can access the transfer market in the game but i can't access it on Web App or Companion.Please don't tell me that i gotta keep play because i already finished 8 matches on online rivals and i have limited time on trial like 4 hours.When is it going to unlock?

Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: Can't Access Transfer Market On Web App

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @LIQUID_Cesar

Unfortunately, we don't have any specific information about requirements to unlock the transfer market on Web App nor we cannot unlock it manually for a player. Just like the message stated - you simply need to play more FIFA 19 to get access to it on your Web App.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: Can't Access Transfer Market On Web App

★★★★ Novice
so it can be up to 50 matches? i have finished only 9 so far and my trial is gonna end very soon
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help