Can someone send the requirements for mut 19 loyalty rewards? I didn't recieve a

by mellowman842

Original Post

Re: Can someone send the requirements for mut 19 loyalty rewards? I didn't recie

★★★★ Novice

My collection.(pic didn't load in original post)

20190118_114428.jpg

Message 11 of 16 (531 Views)

Re: Can someone send the requirements for mut 19 loyalty rewards? I didn't recie

Community Manager

If you logged into these titles after the game launched I don't believe you'll be eligible, but our Live-Support team can pull up your account and determine when you originally logged in and why those rewards were never received. I'd recommend creating a case to speak with an EA Advisor as soon as possible, this way we can get it sorted now for Madden 19 and future Madden titles so you don't run into it again.

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 16 (513 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Logged into each game week one of launch. Spoke to two representatives at ea.help.com. niether could help but the second one referred me here. That it would recieve more attention in the forums. Here i am and now you're telling me i have to go back to them. It is dissapointingto feel that my issue wont be resolved. This has a very bitter taste that I'll be sure to share my experience with fellow sports gamers alike. This just isn't fair i've been "jumped" through the requested "hoops" and recieved nothing in doing so. I actually just looked at mut 18 and the achievement tracker dates your achievement and when it happened. Im sure i could send that proof too but let me guess....there will be another technical hoop to jump through. Let me know if those shots will help. Thanks blueberry

Message 13 of 16 (503 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also strangest thing when i logged on to 16 today to gather screenshot i recieved loyalty rewards for 16 when i logged onto 17 same thing happened and you guessed it .....when i logged onto 18 ta da loyalty rewards. So thought it was fixed popped in 19. Cooll ill get my tokens.....psych. Id been had. Signed in and played all 4 releases within first week as well.

Message 14 of 16 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also have a case and key in my email for original complaint while using help.ea.com

Message 15 of 16 (490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow so the weeks later nothing has happened. With all the proof you need laid out. Congratulations you just lost a paying customer that buys 3 copies a year and ill be sure to credit your name specifically as the reason why in any and all threads and videos relating to madden. Im so disgusted that i haven't played in weeks and wont ever buy a copy again thanks to you! Im so glad you were able to help. The content i havent recieved is trivial and relatively meaningless at this stage but its the principle and the principle is that if you offer something that is obtained by reaching a goal then that goal is reached and the reward is not issued, then ive been taken for a fool. You basically stolen from me. Not property but time. I believe this is actionable in the court of law though with all the legal jargon and disclaimers i could be wrong....but i dont think so. Your lying and stealing from people and it needs to stop. I cannot believe that i cannot get a resolution here. Is there anyone capable of fixing this at ea or is my hopes of playing an nfl game dashed forever because without a resolution I CAN NO LONGER JUSTIFY BUYING THE GAME EVER AGAIN! Also why was my post simply ignored. I told you i spoke to the support through chat and had a key already yet you ignored me....btw all screenshots have been saved of comments dates and times noted just want to know why i was ignored. Why is this a problem. Why are you incapable of fixing this? Is this not your job? If not can you put me in direct contact with soneone whos job description would cover such situation? Will you do anything to move this forward? It would be a miracle at this point but i doubt it. so ill be sure to check back occasionally but as long as there is no fix then i will no longer partake in your product and you seem to be advocating this action as an ea employee(if indeed you really are) which is confusing but will be made public knowledge to whomever i know that plays the game......as a matter of fact thus may be my very first youtube video as i want as many people as possible to know how ea has cheated me and the people responsible. I don't know what more i can do i checked every box, met every requirement, i mean dam what else can i do

Message 16 of 16 (403 Views)