Can someone send the requirements for mut 19 loyalty rewards? I didn't recieve a

by mellowman842

Original Post

Can someone send the requirements for mut 19 loyalty rewards? I didn't recieve a

★★★★ Novice

What is required for mut 19 loyaty rewards? From what i read and understand i should have already recieved these simply by logging in but that didn't happen.....so can someone send me the requirements that are needed to be awarded these loyalty tokens?.......loyal madden player since first console installment on super nintendo

Message 1 of 16 (1,621 Views)

Devs. Im Missing loyalty reward tokens. Never recived content

★★★★ Novice

Missing loyalty token content from mut 19. Madden page said all i needed was an ea account and to have logged into any or all of the previous 3 installments. Been playing madden since i was 7 (1992) help.ea.com was no help. Said devs would be more likely to see posts here. I buy all 3 copies of madden for my family....if i do not recieve at the least a reasonable explanation as to why i havent recieved these rewards you in effect tell me that my time invested in game means nothing and thus i will no longer purchase and partake in a franchise i so dearly love. Thanks

Message 2 of 16 (1,590 Views)

Re: Can someone send the requirements for mut 19 loyalty rewards? I didn't recie

Community Manager

@mellowman842

Are you super sure you played on the same account in previous years?

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-19/news/madden-19-loyalty-rewards-program

barry.png
Message 3 of 16 (1,583 Views)

Re: Can someone send the requirements for mut 19 loyalty rewards? I didn't recie

★★★★ Novice

1000 percent sure mellowman842 on xbox one past six or seven years. Have my 360 still have all copies of madden. Says in your link, the link ive already been to before i came here, that if i had ea account and logged into 16 17 n 18 that it doesn't get any easier than that....yet here i am

Message 4 of 16 (1,564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok.....waited patiently for a simple response. Instead the integrity of my question was quesrioned.  Yesterday while playing world of tanks, a free to play game, a game that i have spent 0 dollars on, my friend told me i could reclaim some of my previously sold "premium" tanks if i went to their website and filed a simple tickect including my name and my issue.......a free to play game that i put no additional money into. Less than two hours later 2 of my previously sold tanks were restored like that! Premium tanks can only be earned through speacial challenges that are ramdon and rare of through the purchase of real money to in game gold. People spend 59.99 and up for a new copy of madden and this is the disrespesct the community gets? I think madden is dying for me never played 2k sports played one ncaa game ever and nfl blitz was fun for a minute but for me its always been madden. But if im to be tossed to the back burner or wrapped in plastic and put in the fridge like some left overs that you question whether or not your going to eat for the next week until theyre eventually thrown into the garbage, then all i can do is walk away. Sorry i was such a burden to you and your game. i will try not to be any more trouble.

Message 5 of 16 (1,494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Screenshot_2019-01-18-11-21-25.pngMy collection and your message link which was already clarified in my first question

Message 6 of 16 (1,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

20190118_121042.jpgmadden 16 screen shot of offense and gamertag in upper right corner of second image20190118_121345.jpg

Message 7 of 16 (1,483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mut 17 with name in upper right20190118_121729.jpg20190118_121743_Burst01.jpg

Message 8 of 16 (1,476 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mut 18 with gamertag upper right 20190118_122748.jpg20190118_122755.jpg

Message 9 of 16 (1,474 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay so there is my collection and screenshots of all 3 games...i will say that i had to reinstall these games as my xbox has limited space so they were previously deleted to make room for new games. This took a long time as you can imagine. I will also say i was optimistic as all three games issued loyaty rewards reminding me that i was screwed out of the opportunity to use these rewards as they are all outdated.....much love......so i popped in 19 thinking "sweet ill get my tokens now!".  Loaded game up and nothing changed. Will you fix this please yes or no? The rewards are so out dated and practically meaningless that at this point you should probably just give them to me but you then question my ea account status which according to ea website was established in 2015. I have not used any other account, name, gamertag, or anything else that may constitute having another account with ea for madden. I feel that the information that took me over two hours to collect through reinstalling, screenshoting, and replying to this thread could have been figured out on ea's end in mere seconds. Were am i wrong here? I feel as though i've in effect done the job of an ea representitive in authenticating this claim yet ea does not pay me anything....not even the loyalty 19 tokens i was promised via the link you sent which i also sent in screenshot. Is this not seen as a problem? My time in this game has not been rewarded as advertised. Do i have a claim here? I feel that i have been intentially mislead as all requirements have been met and today i have logged into all four games. Can something be done? At this time the answer seems to be no. Thanks for reading.......don't know what else to say

Message 10 of 16 (1,467 Views)