Can anyone tell me why?

by bazmalval

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can anyone tell me why?

★★★ Apprentice

Why you can’t do a slide tackle when your opponent shield the ball?  Why is so hard for the referee to call the fouls on the AI?  And is there any hand ball cause it happened to me all the time when they try to block the ball. I have a video where Valencia block the ball with his hand referee didn’t do nothing. Sometimes I feel like EA be controlling my team.

Message 1 of 4 (393 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can anyone tell me why?

Community Manager

@bazmalval Handball can be enabled in the game settings, I don't think it can be enabled for Online modes though. 

If you have any video of fouls not being called we're happy to share links with the right teams. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (320 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @bazmalval 

You should be able to slide tackle at any point. Obviously depending on how you do it, it could result in a foul.

If you have any video clips to show what you're talking about that would be great - we can pass them onto the gameplay team.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I stated 3 issues you only try to answer only one.

When the opponent foul you referee don’t call it I already know it’s a EA thing and the hand ball should it be a penalty.

Message 3 of 4 (327 Views)

Community Manager

@bazmalval Handball can be enabled in the game settings, I don't think it can be enabled for Online modes though. 

If you have any video of fouls not being called we're happy to share links with the right teams. 

EACade
Message 4 of 4 (321 Views)