Can I take my save files or progress to a new purchase of battlefield V?

by BlurredLineScout

Original Post

Can I take my save files or progress to a new purchase of battlefield V?

★★★ Newbie

I have lost access to the original email used to set up the account under which I purchased Battlefield V. I still have access to the account, but there are some changes I need to make and cannot because EA sends an email to verify that I am me. I cannot get the email. I have tried, and tried, and tried to use EA help, account recovery, and fill out there web forms, all to no avail. They have been weeks without contacting me. 

So, is there a way to take my progress or saves to another account if I purchase Battlefield V again?

Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

Re: Can I take my save files or progress to a new purchase of battlefield V?

Hello @BlurredLineScout

Sorry to hear it, but there is no way to transfer progress to another account...
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

Windows is right, you won't be to transfer your data between accounts. Seems a little strange that they haven't gotten back to you though, perhaps @EA_Atic might be able to steer you in the right direction? I know all too well about having account email issues...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Hey @BlurredLineScout  Depending on what information you wanting to move. 

If it just single player save files on PC you can move them, on a console you can't. That data is saved on your PC or console. 

But if its multiplayer data that you want moving, it's not something that can be done.

/atic
Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)