Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can I keep my progress from Origin Access Premier?

by HYP3RRR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I keep my progress from Origin Access Premier?

★★★★★ Novice

I'm planning to buy Origin Access Premier to play FIFA 19 earlier on 20th September. Let's say I will cancel my subscription after 1 month and buy the Standard Edition of FIFA 19...do I keep my progress from Origin Access Premier? How is it working with all the bonus content and Ultimate Edition extras when I switch to the Standard Edition later on?

Message 1 of 9 (4,763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I keep my progress from Origin Access Premier?

Community Manager

@HYP3RRR 

If your membership to Origin expires and you purchase the standard edition then you will have access to the standard edition of the game and any in-game unlocks or content you received as a result of OAP granting you the best version of the game will be removed. 

Your progression should remain as it is but certain items may no longer be accessible to you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (4,707 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@HYP3RRR 

If your membership to Origin expires and you purchase the standard edition then you will have access to the standard edition of the game and any in-game unlocks or content you received as a result of OAP granting you the best version of the game will be removed. 

Your progression should remain as it is but certain items may no longer be accessible to you.

Message 2 of 9 (4,708 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not sure, if I understand you correctly. Let's say I pack a high rated Player from a OAP pack (e.g. weekly packs) - will he be removed after I switch to the Standard version?

Message 3 of 9 (4,686 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I could still keep my team and players and coins etc right after it expires? 

Message 4 of 9 (4,625 Views)

Community Manager

Yup, you keep your players/coins/points/etc.

All this info is stored on your account and will be right there when you log into FIFA again Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (4,612 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there a way to revert back to the standard edition when the game comes out on 28 sept instead of playing the origin premier version?

Message 6 of 9 (4,224 Views)

Community Manager

Well you'd have to purchase the standard Edition of FIFA 19. Why would you want to revert back to the standard edition?

Message 7 of 9 (4,185 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I currently have the ultimate edition of the game because of origin access but i want to play the version of the game i pre ordered when it releases. I would also like to know what will happen to the players i got from the ultimate edition if i sold them for coins. Will the coins i got for the players be removed when my subscription ends?

Message 8 of 9 (4,161 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @marcursT,

You should be good to go if you pre-ordered FIFA 19. Anything that you'll earn in FIFA 19 will still be on your account when you switch to another version of FIFA 19. 

The coins will still be there too, you just won't receive any of the weekly packs once premier runs out. 

Message 9 of 9 (4,135 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help