Campaign Needed!! Absolute MUST for success of game!!!

by Castellorized

Original Post

Campaign Needed!! Absolute MUST for success of game!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Westwood/EA PLEASE LISTEN!!!

Command and Conquer has come a very long way through the years. RTS lovers like myself have grown to love the franchise and what we know and love so much about C&C is the ability to play through the campaign on both factions and let the story fold out. Ive been playing Rivals for awhile now, and the mechanics are great and so is the concept. But this game needs an extensive campeign to be largely successful. Yeah its great to be able to play aginst other people, but we need to be able to play against AI. I do not enjoy PvP only games. It isnt near as fun as being able to hone your skills through AI practice and have a story to follow and complete. Trust me, if you integrate a campaign into this game you will knock it out of the park! On top of that, the game as is would be MUCH more fun and addictive if players can play Rival AI players instead of solely human players. I know this is the alpha release and there will be much more game to come, and i may be jumping the gun. But please, for the love of Command and Conquer and hardcore players like myself, integrate a campaign and AI rivals play! It will be so much infinitely better of a game and be a gamechanger for mobile gaming. 

Message 1 of 7 (809 Views)

Re: Campaign Needed!! Absolute MUST for success of game!!!

★★ Novice

I just wrote to EA about C&C: Rivals Myself for this very feature!!! I told them, that I was an avid user of the C&C franchise and have been around cine the beginning... I relayed to them, the message that I would not and could not continue to support the franchise if they could not at least get a campaign mode or skirmish mode into the game... I, like you, feel the game is lacking without this feature and I also feel that Only playing PVP will get old!!! Quick!!!! I have never seen a game that was strictly PVP in a strategy game like this... I understand this is pre-alpha, but someone told me that the game as they know it would only ever be PVP type of game...

Message 2 of 7 (775 Views)

★ Apprentice
meh
Message 3 of 7 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I absolutely agree. PvE is a MUST for Command and Conquer. I cannot fathom a C&C game without that aspect integrated into it. It is what has made the game so successful over the years.

Message 4 of 7 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If all this becomes after launch is a PvP game then it's not going to last long. Most ppl will play for a few days then delete it. 

Message 5 of 7 (639 Views)

★ Novice

Why don't WE write a story for this ?

I mean what could have been if it had a story for this ?

Let's write down OUR story for everyone who is intrested and everyone  else who want a story write down their view 

i have but honestly i don't know if it's worth it or not

Message 6 of 7 (521 Views)

★★★★ Guide

PvE wont happen they want your money.  So buy units to get an "edge" on players not PvE

Message 7 of 7 (488 Views)