Original Post

Accepted Solution

CTE

★★ Novice
Can I get CTE on ps4?
Message 1 of 15 (687 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CTE

It is not available now but it is going to be release soon.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (689 Views)

All Replies

It is not available now but it is going to be release soon.

Message 2 of 15 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No you can't get CTE at this moment on any console. The reason is EA would have to work a lot on this and it is easier for them to just have it on PC. PS4 and Xbox will have CTE soon!

Message 3 of 15 (662 Views)

★★★ Novice
Not as of yet. It is only for PC right now.
Message 4 of 15 (658 Views)

★★★ Novice

been hearing that for months now, don't thnk it will ever be available for consolesFingers crossed

Message 5 of 15 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Stuba55 } CTE for PS4 is not available yet but will be here soon...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 6 of 15 (637 Views)

★ Guide

@Stuba55

The reason it is taking so long for the CTE to be released for consoles is because there is a lot a of red tape that has to be cleared with EA/DICE and Sony and Microsoft. It's much easier for the new test material to be uploaded to Origin for PC users.

It's annoying.....

Message 7 of 15 (626 Views)

Champion (Retired)
CTE is not release for PS4 yet. DICE is trying super hard to get licenses from Sony. The main reason is not out yet is because CTE is send to Sony for testing and they QA approved or denied their request plus Sony has to tested. You know test the equipment before is introduce and doesn't break their software.
Message 8 of 15 (621 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
No, only on pc at this time.
Message 9 of 15 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Well, I will leave another similar comment here. At the moment Battlefield 1 CTE is available only on PC and will be released soon on Consoles.

For information, updates, news and feedback about Battlefield 1 CTE you can visit official Battlefield 1 CTE Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/

Message 10 of 15 (598 Views)