Re: CPU vs CPU in League ???

by moss_klugt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CPU vs CPU in League ???

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

CPU vs CPU in League ?

In Fifa20 PS4 I try to make a League , Group Knock out and selecting every teams and i'd like to make CPU vs CPU in a league Tournament match but it's force me to choose a side for controller , is there a way to do it ? Or a coach mode or manager mode ? I was able to do it in the old days ,, i enjoy watching CPU vs CPU in Tournament and see who's the best team ,,if you just remove this restriction about forcing to choose controller Just remove it and it should be the best fun ever i google and i saw a lot of people post about it Please EA do something about this ,, just remove this restriction 

Message 1 of 8 (3,712 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @moss_klugt,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.

At this time you must control at least one of the teams in the tournament.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,685 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @moss_klugt,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.

At this time you must control at least one of the teams in the tournament.
EACade
Message 2 of 8 (3,686 Views)

★★ Novice

I've seen this same question asked of EA several times over the past few years and it seems to get the same non-answer each time. Can you guys at least give us a reason why there isn't a CPU v CPU option in FIFA league or tournament play?  I just completed a Stanley Cup playoff season in EA's NHL 20.  For each individual game I was given options to either play one of the teams, watch the game or simulate the game.  It boggles the mind that you haven't provided the same individual match options in the FIFA career/manager modes.  It would finally give us the opportunity to be sideline managers rather than a player-managers.  Please......

Message 3 of 8 (3,674 Views)

★★ Novice
@alseaid43 Agree
Message 4 of 8 (3,649 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade How do i know when it has been fixed ??
Message 5 of 8 (3,633 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Has it been fixed yet ?? Or is it been Feature in any New Fifa coming out ??
Message 6 of 8 (3,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is another way to enjoy the game.

You select your team and play their games. But is enjoyable to put the other teams games in CPU vs CPU and lets the game happened.
It is more enjoyable than only read the final result.

Last time FIFA had this CPU vs CPU available in season or tournaments was in 2008. I commented this, year by year since then.

@EA_Cade is easy to remove the restriction, help us.

Message 7 of 8 (3,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone i resolve this every fifa cpu vs cpu(sit and watch)... There is an option before every match who make you choose to play with entire team or a single specific player, personally i choose ATT because at the beginning the match i can through out the ball and make a substitution... And then you can choose to end the match or continue to watch... Enjoy 😉 (sorry for my English)

Message 8 of 8 (2,202 Views)