CLASS XP MEDALS

by KabalahDresden

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CLASS XP MEDALS

★★ Novice

I am fairly certain for every other class I leveled to 50 that Medal XP counted towards Class Level.  Either Cavalry is bugged or the fact that I am Level 140 now prevents those XP from being awarded to the class?

Message 1 of 6 (927 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CLASS XP MEDALS

@KabalahDresden

As far as i can tell you from my 1000+ hours playtime in BF1 (and i also leveled up all my Classes to 50) the Medal XP never got added to the Class specific Level up!

At some point i tryed it if it does, i waited with a Medal to complete it right with my Plane class. And it didn't count! (It's only for the main Rank.)

Info: XP Booster count! Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (930 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hi @KabalahDresden, So if I understand you correct, you cant level up Cavalry?

/Atic
Message 2 of 6 (902 Views)

★★ Novice
I can level, but it seems that experience that used to apply to leveling the other classes is being prevented from counting towards cavalry levels. I.e. fairly certain medal XP used to count toward class level, but now that I am level 140 my class progression has slowed dramatically. I have no other class less than level 50 to see if it is a problem for all class levels or just cavalry. Like getting to level 50 Cav wasn't hard enough, if I can't get the normal XP I should it will be next to impossible.
Message 3 of 6 (863 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Actually, to my knowledge, medal XP should not count towards any class progress (and, to be honest, I've never seen it happen). Those are two different types of score (Award Score and Combat Score), which don't overlap at all. The only thing that can speed class progress up is XP boost (either player-activated or global one).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 4 of 6 (858 Views)

@KabalahDresden

As far as i can tell you from my 1000+ hours playtime in BF1 (and i also leveled up all my Classes to 50) the Medal XP never got added to the Class specific Level up!

At some point i tryed it if it does, i waited with a Medal to complete it right with my Plane class. And it didn't count! (It's only for the main Rank.)

Info: XP Booster count! Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 6 (931 Views)

★★ Novice

I guess it just seemed that way because I leveled so easily every other class to 50 and I still am only 15 Cav.  And I play it a lot.

Yeah, something with Cav is Broken.  He is the layout:

Class      - Points         - Kills  - Time Played  -  Class Level

Assault   - 7.5 million   - 8569 - 8d 5h                       50

Support  - 5.5 million   - 4114 - 5d 17h                     50

Medic     - 4.6 million   - 4219 - 4d 13h                     50

Scout     -  3.4 million  - 4219 - 4d 3h                       50

Tanker    - 3.6 million   -  177 - 3d 15h                     50

Pilot       -  1.6 million   -  252 - 2d 1h                       50

Cav        -  0.5 million  -   135 -     20h                      15

This is bull.  Kills while on a horse, in a tank, or in a plane should count for kills to that kit.  For Cav alone I have 440 Cav Sword kills, 74 Lance, and 99 1895 Cav kills. The fact that it takes 35k to level a Cav and only 25k for a Pilot is ridiculous considering the difficulty.  

Message 6 of 6 (749 Views)