Re: CHAPTER 3: TRIAL BY FIRE WEEKLY BRIEF – WEEK #5

by EA_Atic

Original Post

CHAPTER 3: TRIAL BY FIRE WEEKLY BRIEF – WEEK #5

EA DICE Team

Secure the LS/26 Support class LMG in a new Weekly Challenge by playing Squad Conquest.

This week's Tides of War Chapter 3 Storyline focuses on the return of Squad Conquest, our 8v8 variation of Conquest. The Tides of War Storyline nodes will matchmake you into any Squad Conquest map, except where specifically noted*. For more info on Squad Conquest, check out our Squad Conquest Returns to Battlefield V blog

Complete this Week's Storyline and you'll be rewarded with the Lahti-Saloranta M26, a Support Class LMG. The Lahti-Saloranta M26 was a Finnish firearm used during World War II with optional ammo storage - a regular magazine or a drum. Nicknamed “Assorted Mistakes”, it was a relatively heavy LMG, hard to clean due to its 188 parts, and low ammo capacity. However, in the hands of a proficient gunner, it was exceptionally accurate. 

Let’s look at the tasks. Remember that the exact mission requirements can be found in game in the Tides of War menu.

Lockdown - 4,500 Chapter XP
Capture 2 Objectives. 

*(OPTIONAL) Valkyrie - 10,000 Chapter XP
Down, Kill or Driver Assist 1 enemy while seated in a Kolibri synchropter in Firestorm.

Fighting for a Cause - 10,000 Chapter XP
Earn 1500 score in one round.

Pulling Your Weight - 10,000 Chapter XP
Get 10 squad assists or kills while attacking objectives.

Naked Force - 10,000 Chapter XP
Deal 2000 damage using Assault Rifles or Semi-Auto Rifles.

Tank Repairman - 10,000 Chapter XP
Repair your teammates vehicles for 150 health.

One for All - 10,000 Chapter XP
Revive squadmates or be revived by squadmates 20 times.

Lead Farmer - 10,000 Chapter XP
Kill, down, or suppression assist 20 enemies.

Toe the Line - 10,000 Chapter XP
Complete 5 squad orders.

Zero-Sum Game - 25,000 Chapter XP
Kill or down enemies or revive teammates 40 times.

(OPTIONAL) New Noisy Toy - 10,000 Chapter XP
Suppress or kill 30 enemies with the LS/26.

– Braddock512

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict now with the Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. Play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive ...

Follow Battlefield on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Hop in and join the Battlefield Community on the Battlefield Forums, and discuss with us on Reddit and Discord.

*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE 
ea.com/ea-access/terms AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS. © 2019 Electronic Arts Inc.

(Source)

/Atic

Message 1 of 6 (474 Views)

Looks like a fairly easy, stress-free week. Low ammo count should mean this LMG packs a punch, right? Will be nice running and gunning with it I bet.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (458 Views)

Cant wait for this weapon.. I know that it will be my favorite for Support class.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 6 (455 Views)

★★ Guide

Awesome! Thanks for the information Standard smile 

Message 4 of 6 (438 Views)

EA DICE Team

Looking forward to this gun, as much as I like the MMG branch of support it's nice to have more LMG instead. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 5 of 6 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thank you for the great information.

Message 6 of 6 (404 Views)