CFM-Unable to Play Game (M21)

by evionsexxyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CFM-Unable to Play Game (M21)

★★★ Newbie

I am able to play online on all platforms besides CFM. I am in 4 leagues and cannot play a game in any of them. I am able to get into the league and complete training and participate in all other options provided but the main one that is offered and that is when i’m ready to play my opponent. It allows me to search and both are able to load up but we receive a blue screen error every time before kickoff can happen. Also receive a “File Operation” error. Any assistance? 

Message 1 of 2 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CFM-Unable to Play Game (M21)

@evionsexxyy do you have any devices (e.g. external HDDs) plugged into your device? or did you install the game on an external HDD? if yes, I hope you will find an answer to your issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-crashes-when-starting-a-user-game-in-franchise/m-p...

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)

All Replies

Re: CFM-Unable to Play Game (M21)

@evionsexxyy do you have any devices (e.g. external HDDs) plugged into your device? or did you install the game on an external HDD? if yes, I hope you will find an answer to your issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-crashes-when-starting-a-user-game-in-franchise/m-p...

hope that helps. good luck!

Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)