C&C Remastered title minimise to desktop whilst playing

by Nath198001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C&C Remastered title minimise to desktop whilst playing

★★ Novice

Hi everyone, 

Hope someone can help. My game minimises itself to desktop once every 5-10 mins or so, it doesn't affect the game as such as it keeps running and when i click the icon or alt-tab it reappears fine, however its frustrating, especially if it happens at a critical moment like the indoor missions in RA where you need to be on point clicking on the dogs with Tanya! Standard smile

Ive tried repairing the game its made no difference. I've also disabled Origin ingame, again to no avail.

Help please Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (970 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: C&C Remastered title minimise to desktop whilst playing

★★ Novice

Ok it wasn't that either, I disabled a couple of other programs that were in the system tray like Skype and it seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the advice

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (919 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Nath198001 Do you have any other overlays running? (Discord, etc) Also, when it minimizes do you get any messages or notifications (like one of your open applications highlighting or flashing on the taskbar)

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (948 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for responding so quickly.

I have a screen recorder software overlay running, ill try disabling it and see what happens.

Thank you

Message 3 of 6 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok that didn't work, I've noticed another overlay that only comes on during games, Nvidia container, I'll try disabling that

Message 4 of 6 (940 Views)

Community Manager
@Nath198001 Thank you for updating us, please let us know if this resolves the issue

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 6 (925 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok it wasn't that either, I disabled a couple of other programs that were in the system tray like Skype and it seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the advice

Message 6 of 6 (920 Views)