Re: C&C: Generals, C&C: Generals – Zero Hour missing?

by mcsaeid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C&C: Generals, C&C: Generals – Zero Hour missing?

★ Novice

Hello, everyone,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

I was looking to buy Command & Conquer: Generals and its expansion pack Zero Hour, which I used to play back in the day, but I could not find it anywhere—not on EA, not on Steam. Can anyone help me or put me in the right direction? Are they not published anymore?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (3,301 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

The only way to get C&C Generals these days is to buy "The Ultimate Collection" on Origin which includes that game.

That or find a used physical copy somewhere.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,265 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

The only way to get C&C Generals these days is to buy "The Ultimate Collection" on Origin which includes that game.

That or find a used physical copy somewhere.

Message 2 of 6 (3,266 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much for pointing that out. I hadn’t checked out The Ultimate Collection. I only watched the trailer for the Remastered Collection (because it was on Steam), but that doesn’t include C&C: Generals and C&C: Generals – Zero Hour. I just wish The Ultimate Collection was available on Steam.

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection

Message 3 of 6 (3,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jonwil
Thanks for this information, but I wish we could play this game online via steam with our friends.
Message 4 of 6 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mcsaeid
We all wish we could play this game online via steam with our friends.
Message 5 of 6 (2,109 Views)

Hero
@b7e5dubhu4ro You can play it online via the community-managed servers at https://cnc-online.net/

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 6 of 6 (1,897 Views)