Re: Buy out excess cards

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Buy out excess cards

★ Guide

Please implement a system where you can sell back the cards you don't need.  I know that you can give them away, but what about people who are not in an alliance?  As of right now i have an excess of 1400 plus for my hammerhead a unit that I don't even use.  I don't even ask for that card at all.  So again please put a system into place where we the player can sell back the cards we do not use.

Message 1 of 3 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
on 1 hand, I guess it's not redwoods place to prevent us from screwing ourselves over, selling all excess cards, then having a balance pass that shifts the meta and then get screwed with no cards to change up your decks.

But on the other hand, redwood wants to keep every unit viable, whether you like them or not. So I'm personally fine sitting on mountains of cards I tell myself I'll never use, because one day the meta might shift and I might change my opinion, just like with the rhino. I was sitting on 4,000 of them, but now that they got buffed, they aren't bad. So I spent a few creds and got them up to a semi decent level. So letting redwood cap my cards and sell them off when I reach level 15 is fine with me.

But if redwood was to implement a card furnace where you can melt them down for creds, I wouldn't use it, but I wouldn't begrudge the people that would. But I would caution them from painting themselves in a corner.
Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I still think you should be able to give epic cards away, just like you can do with common and rare cards. Maybe make it limited to 1/day or something like that. There is no sensible reason that it should not be possible at all.

Message 3 of 3 (337 Views)