Bullets are not registering

by awpp01

Original Post

Bullets are not registering

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have this problem on BF1 (Battlefield 1). Sometimes bullets don't register when I clearly see the person getting hit by my bullets. I don't know if this is common in the community? But thank you in advance for your replies!

Message 1 of 9 (4,511 Views)

Re: Bullets are not registering

Hero (Retired)

Hello @awpp01

DICE is aware about Netcode issues and working on this.  Also, you can post your feedback on official Battlefield Forums https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories

Message 2 of 9 (4,500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you @IIPrest0nII

Message 3 of 9 (4,487 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here. Made me laugh a lot. Dice never stop to amazing me with their * glitches and lag issues. 

Message 4 of 9 (4,415 Views)

★ Guide

Very common at the moment....just reset everything and try again.

Message 5 of 9 (4,411 Views)

@awpp01

The Dev. Team already know from the Community Feedback that there are some Netcode issues.
They'r working on it, and always try to improve the Game.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 9 (4,404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This i believe  to be present in almost every FPS game ever made. Most times is just bad connection between both players. This happens even in morwe competitive fps like counter strike. Try selecting servers closer to your region to avoid most of these situations. But it will still happen although less times

Message 7 of 9 (4,395 Views)

★ Guide

Even after all patches, i still have this same issue randomly between games. I Hate it.

Message 8 of 9 (4,069 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

belive me man i feel your pain i really do try it with the 12ga m10 and it happens about 5 times in one game at point blank now that is a cuzz rage quit thing but i just pick up and go on all you can do till ea/dice can track the bugger down and fix it and they will get it fixed no worries Standard smile happy shooting soldier

Message 9 of 9 (4,062 Views)