Re: Bugs after patch

by Netput

Original Post

Bugs after patch

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing a few bugs after this latest patch, one of which was a previous bug that had been patched but seems to be popping up again--I am occasionally losing medals instead of gaining them from wins. It doesn't happen every time, but is often enough to discourage me from playing until it is patched out again.

The other bug is that anytime I post to my Alliance the game crashes. Hope these get fixed soon!

Message 1 of 6 (526 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ColRedRumbler.

We already got a few of those reports and are already working on both issues you mentioned.

Going forward, please post bugs in the Bug report section so we can keep track of them correctly.

Message 2 of 6 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I was about to submit a bug for game crashing in alliance chat, but I decided to update my OS since I had an update waiting. This fixed the issue on my end. Perhaps check if you have any OS updates?
Message 3 of 6 (498 Views)

★ Guide

Only bug I've been getting is random crashes

Playing on Google pixel 2 xl

Message 4 of 6 (474 Views)

★★★★ Guide

ive had one recently 

wont the match but never got the victory screen just sitting and looking at the play area couldnt move nothing 

had to hard close the game and when i got back in i didnt even have the win in my win/loose list 

Message 5 of 6 (440 Views)

★ Apprentice

Tons more crashes indeed. Happens while loading the game, while loading a match and even during a match.

Especially the latter 2 are quite annoying as it still removes your medals.

Message 6 of 6 (423 Views)