Bug Fixes - May 8

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Re: Bug Fixes - May 8

★★★★★ Guide

@spartandeath1026 wrote:

Can ya change the units that the apc drop to rifle men it doesn't make sense,tick tank could use a slight damage buff,bansher need a buff,phantom needs to be 100,hammerhead should either be 80 or 90,pitbull need a nerf,disruptors need a damsge nerf against basses,inferno bomber and orca bomber need a buff or lower the stealth tank damage so they don't insta kill bombers or fighters,lazer drones could use more health or a extra drone,venom need to be better gunships,kane needs a cheaper turret, fix all temple of nod units, rockworms need a speed buff, flame tank needs it speed and damage to bases back

And srry for this long list but these unit i think and im positive need ti be fixed so this game is fun and better 

I'd prefer if it was a random unit, like 25% on Riflemen, 21% on Missile squad, 16% on Shockwave troopers, 14% on JJT's, 12% on Grenadiers, 9% on snipers and 3% on Zone troopers. This would really force the opponent into a gamble as each unit has a 3% chance on becoming a zone trooper.

I'd actually prefer if the Tick tank got a higher defense buff, it deals the same amount of DPS as Scorpions and Predators.

Also disruptors, if they reach the other-side of the map, the opponent is doomed to be destroyed. I feel as if their building damage should be nerfed by half.

Kane's obelisk needs a nerf and cost reduction. Its too strong against zone troopers, 2 shot and done.

Please, @spartandeath1026, place your thoughts in bullet form. Its too scrambled for me to read properly.

Message 11 of 13 (237 Views)

★★★ Novice
Why does the DISRUPTER kill the base so fast but takes longer on vehicles,
Message 12 of 13 (175 Views)

★★★ Novice

When going over tha threshold the bar doesn't move untill u select another area and come back. 

Message 13 of 13 (169 Views)