Bug Fixes - Aug. 22

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Bug Fixes - Aug. 22

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Commanders,

A small update was released to fix some bugs found in Update 1.0.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue that caused brief lag spikes when connected to WiFi
  • Fixed an issue where the battle logs and replay results differed from the live battle
  • Fixed an issue where the screen froze when scrolling quickly through the Activity Feed and C&C TV and Unit Upgrade screen
  • Fixed an issue where the Alliance chat scrolling was not fluid
  • Fixed an issue where the fire left by Scarabs or Inferno and the Chem Warrior gas did not display properly on devices with lower graphic settings
  • Fixed an issue where Flame Troopers and Chem Warriors sometimes did not attack
  • Fixed an issue where the game would freeze or crash when opening a crate

If you have any issues, please let us know.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Friends List: Your friends may not show up on your Friends List (aka your Friends List may be empty). You are still connected to your friends; however, they are not visible in-game. 
Message 1 of 10 (1,479 Views)

Re: Bug Fixes - Aug. 22

★★ Guide

Sometimes if I try to look for a match and back out the back button greys out but it stays on the matchmaking screen, seems to be random. Didn't happen before the update, on a Samsung Galaxy 8.

Message 2 of 10 (1,417 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@iLikeToSnipe21,

When that happens, does it seem to go into a match relatively quickly, or is there sometimes still a wait, like it's searching for a match?

Message 3 of 10 (1,407 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_dance210

I let it sit for about 3 minutes and it just kept on searching. When I kill the app, relaunch, and start looking again I'll get matched within 30 seconds.

Message 4 of 10 (1,402 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Flame troopers still aren't attacking, Nod still keeps crashing after 1st missile launch. on a Motorla G5+

Message 5 of 10 (1,361 Views)

★★ Novice

The performance warning message shows up several times before going to the menu, and that's another bug when opening the app.

Message 6 of 10 (1,272 Views)

★★ Novice
Still the performance lag in menu and animation bug of fuel delivery have not been fixed for my LG smartphone.
Message 7 of 10 (1,267 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have a problem. I can't deploy some of the units in the battle. When I press the unit card on the battlefield it just dose not respond 

Message 8 of 10 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Could it be a dead spot on your screen?
Message 9 of 10 (1,000 Views)

★★ Novice

No I doubt it

Message 10 of 10 (703 Views)