Bronzium Data Pack 4* Character

by Beslan7

Original Post

Bronzium Data Pack 4* Character

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So, uhh, I just got Barriss Offee from a Bronzium Data Pack, 

I notice the description for what the Bronzium Data Pack contains ends with "And above", does this mean it's intended to get a 4 star awesome as hell character that I've been wanting since the moment I started playing this game?!

I've also seen a couple people ask "Do I get Full characters from Bronzium or just Character Shards", So The other reason I'm posting this is my way of saying "Yes, you can get Full Characters from Bronzium"

(I wanted to say this earlier, but had no proof aside from the in-game description of the Bronzium Data Pack, as the only time I have received a full character, it was for someone I already had unlocked!)

(Apologies for the crude edit on the images, and the terrible screenshots in general, I was only taking them to show my friend)

EDIT: Sorry, this may not belong in Feedback & Suggestions... 

Message 1 of 2 (647 Views)

Re: Bronzium Data Pack 4* Character

★★★★★ Newbie

This also happened with me! I opened up a bronzium pack and got the 4 star character Mace Windu! This is not intended and is currently a glitch in the game. The description on the data card says 1-Star XP materials and above not characters which are clearly stated to be 1 or 2 star character. But hey i'm not complaining for getting a 4 star character for free.

Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)