Re: Brick Wall

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

Brick Wall

★ Novice

I got to 2800 my average level of units is around 7-8. Literally every battle of the last 93 I have lost to someone with mammoth tanks or gigas all units maxed out at 11, I’m not a pay to win player is it seriously this bad? Because I can’t get a win in, my progress as far as cards and credits is stopped pretty much and I get a constant barrage of adds to purchase crates... Frown really too bad because the game was enjoyable up to now. I’m a C&C vet since 95. Consider better PvP matching maybe? Players with high level units that pay to win should be paired with each other. Some of us can’t drop 200$+ on in apps. 

Message 1 of 5 (359 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@AX5645 agreed ive been saying this for awhile now that P2W players should be matched up with there own. Also another problem is that "whales" are not trying to get back into Tib league any more they stay in the lower lvls for some reason, maybe to troll lower lvl players into quiting the game im not entirely sure about it
Message 2 of 5 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@punishertrd wrote:
@AX5645agreed ive been saying this for awhile now that P2W players should be matched up with there own. Also another problem is that "whales" are not trying to get back into Tib league any more they stay in the lower lvls for some reason, maybe to troll lower lvl players into quiting the game im not entirely sure about it

You know what a 'whale' needs? A hunter to force him into climbing up the ladder. I was thinking of dropping to sliver or something and give those whales a taste of their own medicine. If I encounter a newbie, I let him win. If a whale, I'll ensure that everything he owns is dead except for his base.

Message 3 of 5 (323 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EinarThePillager ya but how do you know hes a whale? The match up doesnt give you player lvl, which it should.
Message 4 of 5 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@punishertrd wrote:
@EinarThePillagerya but how do you know hes a whale? The match up doesnt give you player lvl, which it should.

When I see high level units in a low tier league. Lets say he's at the level limit or above it. Then I'd know the person's a whale or someone who delights in defeating weak people. I'd say they're nothing more than the game equivalent of bullies. Some whales are not really good at playing, like maybe they don't know how to counter or perform agro. Maybe their choice of attack is to tech and force a win with powerful units. This is sometimes a bad option as if one goes teching, he runs out of tiberium real quick. Some matches in the bronze to gold league end in ties cause both players ran out of tiberium. If only they were really skilled and are at the master to tiberium league.

Message 5 of 5 (259 Views)