Re: Brand New Sims 4 Cheat NOT WORKING

by SheriGR

Original Post

Re: The new update is not complete...

★★★★ Novice

I didn't know you had to literally hit the magnifying glass and show all objects to find them. I figured it would be in decor somewhere. That might be the problem people are having

Message 11 of 44 (3,989 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey! I was having the same issue too. After debug won't show up in the search bar just click on the search slot and hit enter. It will show all objects including all unlocked items. It took me a while to figure this out. 

Message 12 of 44 (3,953 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@adultfiendfinder @JZA80Lady I have made a video of the process. I hope this helps. Good luck and have fun! https://youtu.be/5PGl2Upa8xM

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 13 of 44 (3,928 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had to do this too but it's stupidly annoying and obviously an error if some users can just see all the hidden objects by searching for debug

Message 14 of 44 (3,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PlumbobBren No users can see the hidden objects unless they follow all but the last step, but it is rather different that we have an additional layer of cheat entry and a bit of a fussy process to get that far with this one. But rest assured, no players are accessing the extra hidden objects if they don't do all of the steps, including that additional/last one... that final step takes you beyond the level of the normal hidden objects. Also, even if you 'show hidden objects' normally, you don't see the debug items in that area either unless you search 'debug'.

Message 15 of 44 (3,866 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
You don't understand what I'm saying. When i enter all these cheats I can only see the NEW objects by digging through EVERYTHING. If I search for Debug I only see the OLD objects
Message 16 of 44 (3,858 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PlumbobBren Yes, that is what I meant. Sorry if I misunderstood. Yes, I must admit it is overwhelming... I am currently building and I just keep accessing the 'regular' hidden objects', as I am not feeling the need to sort through everything new for this build in most areas, though I did grab a few things. It is a great option, though, and will be super handy for certain builds. I am thankful for the option. Some way to sort through it would be lovely, though. Wink

Message 17 of 44 (3,853 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, my game automatically downloaded the new update, but I am not seeing the new story feature at all. *Where the game asks questions and creates a sim for you.*

Is anyone else having issues. 

SimSuzie

Message 18 of 44 (3,842 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MamaYoung03 Do you mean "Create a Sim Stories" ...as in the new function just added this week on PC/Mac? Following is some information about this:

Note: If you are on console this feature was not included in this patch, though we are assuming it will be in an upcoming patch to console.

Message 19 of 44 (3,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Yeah my search bar doesn't even work on Xbox.

Message 20 of 44 (3,613 Views)