Re: Boys AT rifle disabling vehicles

by Marcusspinner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Boys AT rifle disabling vehicles

★ Apprentice

Dear DICE, I have been playing with the Boys AT rifle for a while, I find the rifle good in use and it fits its role. My question for this rifle is: How do you disable vehicle tracks, turret and engine especially the tank. I know how to disable the tank two rear shot in the engine will disable a tanks engine. To shot from back or front in left or right track of tank will disable the track I think. I can't figure out how to disable the turret of a tank, I have tried so many angle and there is simple formula for this. Please DICE tell me the formula for disabling the turret with the Boys AT rifle and where or how to shoot is. Also the formula for the tracks would be appriciated!

Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

Tracks: shoot the tracks twice. EZ

Turret: shoot the turret 3-4 times...
Just make sure you have your level4 specialization unlocked, it helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Tracks: shoot the tracks twice. EZ

Turret: shoot the turret 3-4 times...
Just make sure you have your level4 specialization unlocked, it helps.

Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks, shooting the tracks you mean shoot at the thin track and not the wheels? Where do you want me to shoot the turret front, side, back or top?

Message 3 of 4 (385 Views)

★★★ Guide

Shoot the tracks when the tank is facing you or turns it's back to you. Shoot the tracks, not the wheels.

For the turret anything can work but hunt lighter or medium tanks instead the Tiger or Chuchill. Light tanks actually are super vulnerable, I would argue it even changed the META for armor play.

Message 4 of 4 (365 Views)