Re: Bought a "Mechanized Menace Mega-Pack" by mistake

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Bought a "Mechanized Menace Mega-Pack" by mistake

★ Novice

Bought a "Mechanized Menace Mega-Pack" by mistake, when finishing all my daily quests.

How do a "return" it?

Message 1 of 3 (919 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @PsSDFshf744kl, can I confirm if the pack was purchased with crystals or money? If crystals, I'd ask you to contact the EA Help team with an in-game help ticket so they can look into this for you. If it was with money, you'd need to contact either Apple support (iOS) or Google Play Help (Android) for more assistance with this.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (849 Views)

★ Novice

Hi EA_Lanna,

Thank you for the reply, it was in in-game crystals I by accident bought the pack.

I tried using the "in-game" (not an in-game option, but redirects to a webform) help ticket, its not very user friendly but cumbersome and time consuming Frown

When I get redirected to help.ea.com from the "in-game" help, I can't figure out what I should report this as either. nothing covers my issue.

I did make a ticket at EA Help a week or so ago on this, but was also redirected to the "in-game" help Frown

Message 3 of 3 (839 Views)