by NeoAnjin

Original Post

Boss hunt 2021?

★★★ Newbie

I would love to see boss hunt so I can finish the achievement

Message 1 of 38 (11,142 Views)

Re: Boss hunt 2021?

Champion

It’s been so long since I have done a Boss Hunt so would really like to see a few more. We never got official confirmation that Boss Hunts have stopped occurring in the Mystery Portal, and I believe there is no reason they should be stopped. They were my favourite mode in GW2, and I really want to get the “win on Crazy” achievement!

Message 2 of 38 (11,123 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Boss Hunts and Cats vs. Dinos for the achievements and hats, Soil Survivor and Capture the Taco to add to the variety in the town hall, and community challenges (with goals that are attainable) so people can get those hats too. All of this would be great.

Message 3 of 38 (11,098 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry, but i don't know if there will be any. What i've heard was that there will be only this gamemode that was a week ago, but i don't believe that because it could be a rumor. Because who would want only one or two of the same events per year?
So, i can't help you too much, Sorry.

Message 4 of 38 (11,073 Views)

★★ Guide

@TheSprinter85  Those Boss hunts were great, but I also remember them at time as being incredibly frustrating to get through, particularly when attempting to get the gem and scrumptious hats, because if you weren't with somebody who knew what they were doing, i.e. using the right bots, positioning themselves properly, choosing the right character and knowing intimately each stage of the hunt, you'd fail. That happened generally only with randoms, although I have been lucky when playing with some of them.

It was also fun trying to play the various hunts with each member of the team playing with only one particular character .....albeit not always a great success, I must admit.

Message 5 of 38 (11,038 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Xanderhead2005 Agreed. I hope the Devs listen to their community.
Message 6 of 38 (11,017 Views)

Champion
@PerniciousPea I totally understand what you mean. I always played with randoms so most of the time my teammates did not seem to know what to do. Especially in Spooky Squash where you must anchor the guardian. I mostly played with my brother, so he made it easier, but generally the other allies were not sure what to do, which could get frustrating at times.
Message 7 of 38 (10,927 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm also waiting!

Message 8 of 38 (10,875 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For the life of me I cannot understand why they deliberately removed a piece of code that is already in the game and costs them zero funds to run. Typical EA stuff, nobody cares, nobody answers.

Message 9 of 38 (10,791 Views)

★ Apprentice

I woul do anything to get back boss hunt and soil

Message 10 of 38 (10,770 Views)