Bonus Calendar - December 2021

by AceCV

Original Post

Bonus Calendar - December 2021

★ Apprentice

There are 2 bonus calendars for the month of December.

The existing information clearly says that you can only have 1 of them active AT THE SAME TIME, however it is not clear if it is possible to run one of the calendars for X time and then switch to the other.

This issue is even more relevant if we verify that their duration/validity is greater than 31 days (more specifically, 45), which makes it possible to collect 15 days from one calendar and then 30 days from the other (this is what I'm understanding from it). 

Please clarify given that if the idea is to simply choose 1 of them and discard the other then the information in the game is not consistent with that premise and can lead people to several kind of mistakes. 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (770 Views)

Re: Bonus Calendar - December 2021

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @AceCV,

You can only have 1 calendar of each type active which means you can't run both at the same time.

It is possible to choose one and later choose another but only once.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (686 Views)