Blocking a sim

by arinpost6853

Original Post

Blocking a sim

★★★ Newbie

So to make a long stoey short, I got someone I thought I knew to download n play so our sims could "be friends" . This person played until like level 6 n never came back.  I also haven't seen or talked to her in a long time. 

But her dang sim is in my house, at my sims work, you messange it she is there. Her outfit hasnt changed one time . Lmao. Seriously, though,  I'm sooooo sick of seeing this particular sim. I hit block sim, it tells me she is blocked, but nothing changes. She is still there  n interactions are available like always. I've tried on all 3 of the sims in my house but she just keeps showing up.  

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug or is there essentially...no block feature even though it is listed??

Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Re: Blocking a sim

[ Edited ]
Hero

@arinpost6853 

You have blocked a player but that won't prevent their Sims showing up. Ignore them. Don't interact with them. They will keep coming back. 

Go to parties, make your Sims interact with new Sims. Those Sims you don't want to see will eventually disappear. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

Re: Blocking a sim

Also, when you eventually retire your current sims and play with a new generation, all the old sims friends and acquaintances will disappear. 

Message 3 of 3 (261 Views)