Re: Black Friday Deals - not much of a deal really...

by Bio-Xima

Original Post

Black Friday Deals - not much of a deal really...

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I know in small writing it says the "value" is calculated by purchasing 200 gem packs, but seriously, that's plain old cheating.

Doing my calculations (converting the packs into gems), their value range between 1.97x to 2.59x.  The only pack that seems to be accurate to its value rating is the Recruit.

Again, I don't mind purchasing packs, but, PLEASE, make them more reasonable.  With the cost of these packs, I would rather use the money to buy our weekly groceries.

Message 1 of 5 (619 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can only upload 3 images at a time.  Uploaded the last "deal."

Forgot to mention.  All prices are in AUD.

Message 2 of 5 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yea ... i never bought a crate because i think the price was never worth it. Most of the crates are at least 30 dollars ... this is almost half the price of a full AAA game on PSN or Eshop ... a mobile game is a mobile game ... nothing more nothing less, and not worth 30 dollar of microtransactions.

Like we say here in Brasil "Enquanto houver cavalos São Jorge não anda a pé" (As long as there are horses, Saint George does not walk). As long as people pay for the abusive prices ... the prices will remain this way.

Message 3 of 5 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree that they aren't very good except for one. The "Reinforcement Package" for $10 USD is a great deal. The rest seem kind of so-so.

Message 4 of 5 (565 Views)

★★★★ Guide

P2W is what its all about on here i guess 

there are no such things as "deals" here the lowest crate is 600 gem.....really!??!

Message 5 of 5 (547 Views)