Re: Billing problem

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Billing problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I decided to get a nightsister pack offer in the shop, so I bought ten dollars worth of crystals. The funds were deducted from my iTunes card, but I never got the crystals. I am willing to share any part of my Swgoh account information with an employee so we can get this sorted out. 

Thank you, 

logan

Message 1 of 3 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @theshadowtroopa9 , the crystals might be stuck but you can try an option in-game to restore your purchases to get them to show up for you. Could you give these steps a try and let me know if it fixes the issue for you?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases (This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.)
  3. Check your in-game mail as you’ll get a notification if your purchase is successfully restored. 

If restoring purchases doesn't help the crystals you've bought to appear please get in touch with the EA Help team. This link will redirect you to the contact us page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/  . In order for the agents to locate your account they will need your Ally code/Player ID so it'd be best to have that handy as well as any additional information about the purchase. To grab your Ally code, Tap on Allies, and you’ll see your Ally code at the top of the screen. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (523 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
The best thing to do is contact EA Support through this link: https://help.ea.com/ .

Provide EA support with your Player ID located in settings and explain what has happened to you.

Hopefully this helps Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (544 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @theshadowtroopa9 , the crystals might be stuck but you can try an option in-game to restore your purchases to get them to show up for you. Could you give these steps a try and let me know if it fixes the issue for you?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases (This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.)
  3. Check your in-game mail as you’ll get a notification if your purchase is successfully restored. 

If restoring purchases doesn't help the crystals you've bought to appear please get in touch with the EA Help team. This link will redirect you to the contact us page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/  . In order for the agents to locate your account they will need your Ally code/Player ID so it'd be best to have that handy as well as any additional information about the purchase. To grab your Ally code, Tap on Allies, and you’ll see your Ally code at the top of the screen. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (524 Views)