Re: Bfv is basically unplayable

by zakdfk

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The invisible players are caused buy an outfit that was released to early with something wrong with the coding. Dice then removed that outfit from the game bit didn't take it from players who already got it (which is understandable) also most other battlefields and other games launch with a lot more maps than this game. Upon realese we only had 8 maps.... So you're telling me that that's plenty of maps and they are all the best maps you've ever played? Of course not most people only like a few of the maps, yes we have gotten a couple more (1 technically because Allison Dawn is only available in 2 game modes and good luck trying to play that map. I still haven't gotten into a game with that map) 

Message 11 of 20 (1,340 Views)

★★ Novice

with amounts of hacks or cheats out there, EA is more about taking our money then really dealing with problem itself

Message 12 of 20 (1,272 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Months have gone by and it's worse now then it was when this started....Good job EA..

Message 13 of 20 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Damage bug is a nightmare. I get well over 100 but they’re still alive and most times one shot me really annoying. There isn’t enough smaller maps have to run about looking for people to kill. I posted about it before more maps like hardline and bf4 they have the right size of maps 

Message 14 of 20 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey you should try it now with the new update to the Pacific war I am sure you will enjoy it now 

Message 15 of 20 (1,070 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This stuttering is a problem. Not gonna go on and on but needs fixing. Ps4

Message 16 of 20 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I want to Thank EA/DICE for making this beautiful game. 

Anyway i will be completly honest the game right now is unplayable for me on PC. Too many bugs, lags, and annoying stuff. 

The following bugs exists since battlefield 3 :

- stuck on invisible objects

- fake reload

- invisible walls

- leaping or jumping over an obstable (we need to press twice or more to do it)

Well i think DICE have now an idea about the bugs that make this game unplayeable. if you want to make people happy just fix this, forget the TTK (at least for now)

PLEASE FIX THIS BUGS, I BEG YOU.

Message 17 of 20 (948 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@PlizMakeThePiz If it makes you feel better a number of these bugs have been noted and are being worked on as we speak. Please check out https://trello.com/b/yT9nj2yn/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker when you you get a chance for all the quality of life issues currently being worked on. Hopefully this helps put your mind at ease Standard smile
Message 18 of 20 (927 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks dude for the link, its really great then. I hope the fix will be released soon. 

DICE need to share this Trello with the gamers to show that they take theire reports into consideration. 

Message 19 of 20 (905 Views)

★ Guide

I'd appreciate any actual movement on the cheating problem in your games. If you are selling and profiting from the games and continue to provide generic responses to a real problem, your company will continue to fail. I know it ain't easy when executive number crunching interfere with a public facing project, but continuing to do what you're doing is failing drastically and your stock ability to sell is clearly reflected in that and the public response.

Message 20 of 20 (455 Views)