Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bf1 revolution

by hellomysoniloveu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf1 revolution

★★★★ Newbie
If I already have normal bf1 and I get revolution, will I still have my progress?
Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf1 revolution

Champion
As long as you buy it on the same account yes. It's not really any different to any other DLC in that sense.

Dish out the love people! If someone has taken the time to help you out, it only takes a second to throw some XP their way. Also don't forget to mark solutions so people can find the answers and get back in game as soon as possible.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

All Replies

Champion
As long as you buy it on the same account yes. It's not really any different to any other DLC in that sense.

Dish out the love people! If someone has taken the time to help you out, it only takes a second to throw some XP their way. Also don't forget to mark solutions so people can find the answers and get back in game as soon as possible.

Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)

Hero (Retired)
You will just upgrade your current edition of the game and keep all the progression you have achieved so far in the game.

All the DLC will be unlocked with the Revolution Edition of the game.
Message 3 of 3 (77 Views)

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help