Bf1 premium pass

by The_Red_Sergeant

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf1 premium pass

★ Novice
Can you bye bf1 standard edition and then purchase the premium pass seperate or do you have to bye the delux edition to get the premium? because if i can do the standard edition, i'd like save $20
Message 1 of 6 (788 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf1 premium pass

★★★★★ Expert

@The_Red_Sergeant

Yes, you can! You can both buy premium no matter which edition you choose separately or together, it is 100% your choice on what you get. The Deluxe Edition will give you some more exclusive content then the Standard Edition however and if you really what everything battlefield 1 wise, then the best bet would be to get the Ultimate Edition (Deluxe + premium etc).

But if you what to save up cash, that is fine too and you can get the premium pass with the standard edition. When you decide to buy premium, you can find it here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/addon/battlefield-1-premium-pass .

Do note, buy the base game edition first before premium, because premium on its own wont do anything until you get the base game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (804 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@The_Red_Sergeant

Yes, you can! You can both buy premium no matter which edition you choose separately or together, it is 100% your choice on what you get. The Deluxe Edition will give you some more exclusive content then the Standard Edition however and if you really what everything battlefield 1 wise, then the best bet would be to get the Ultimate Edition (Deluxe + premium etc).

But if you what to save up cash, that is fine too and you can get the premium pass with the standard edition. When you decide to buy premium, you can find it here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/addon/battlefield-1-premium-pass .

Do note, buy the base game edition first before premium, because premium on its own wont do anything until you get the base game.

Message 2 of 6 (805 Views)

★ Novice
Also I forgot to add I am on Xbox. Does that change anything?
Message 3 of 6 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@The_Red_Sergeant

No, it does not. The same applies to all platforms (PC, PS, Xbox and so on). As long as you do what I said above, you should be fine.

Message 4 of 6 (753 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You can buy them separately. You'll need the base game before you buy Premium Pass though.

Message 5 of 6 (427 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes you can. I did but it actually is cheaper to buy the deluxe version.
Message 6 of 6 (418 Views)