Re: Better late than never query

by brief_candles

Original Post

Better late than never query

★★ Guide

How are you supposed to complete this story? I was literally a few events away from unlocking the final reward when my retired/elder sim moved out, and thus taking the story with her. 😞

Message 1 of 6 (848 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I just made them do it quickly, and really worked them. If I think it might go wrong I use a cupcake... overnight I do the longest option, then the shortest one, using up all 30 energy, then check in every now and then... I actually had time left at the end, but I was really worried!
Message 2 of 6 (828 Views)

★★ Guide

Thank you @themummyof4, I thought I was moving relatively fast but then the birthday cake appeared above my retired sims just as I was clicking the pink checkmark on her counterpart, who was right in front of her. I was nearing the finish line; I don’t think I have the heart to do this story again. Tedious. 

Message 3 of 6 (825 Views)

★★★★ Expert
That is really frustrating, I feel your pain...ouch...I kept dreading each morning, expecting it to happen...!
Message 4 of 6 (817 Views)

★★ Guide

Thank you @themummyof4. I can imagine the stress you went through; congrats for completing it! 

Message 5 of 6 (809 Views)

★ Guide

I don't think I've been able to figure this out yet? How does it work? I have a retired friend who needs a lady. I checked him as a "better late than never" but not noticing anything special about the story. What am I missing?

Message 6 of 6 (715 Views)