Beta Code

by TylerT1010

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Beta Code

★★★ Newbie

I’ve played Madden since Madden 08 and I REALLY want a beta code for Xbox One. Idk who from EA I gotta talk to but please give me a code

Message 1 of 3 (700 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Beta Code

Community Manager

Hi, @TylerT1010!

Here is information on how to get a closed beta code. We have full information on this here.

HOW THE CLOSED BETA WORKS

Start: Friday, June 14 at 12:00 p.m. EST.

End: Sunday, June 16 at midnight.

How:

• Beginning June 8, EA PLAY attendees have a chance to get codes to access the Madden NFL 20 beta. Stop by our Madden booth, and if you get a code, double check it's for the right console.
  • From June 10 to June 14, we’ll give codes to select players on our social channels. Make sure to follow @EAMaddenNFL on Twitter and EAMaddenNFL on Twitch.
  • Our dev team will also spread the love. We’ll amplify posts from Twitter, and we’ll share codes with our communities. Check out MUTHEAD and Reddit (Madden Ultimate Team) for a chance to get a code.
  • Check your email associated with your EA Account for another chance to get access. And if you’re a competitor in the Madden Championship Series, keep an extra eye on your inbox, because we’re sending out codes to randomly selected competitors.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (660 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @TylerT1010!

Here is information on how to get a closed beta code. We have full information on this here.

HOW THE CLOSED BETA WORKS

Start: Friday, June 14 at 12:00 p.m. EST.

End: Sunday, June 16 at midnight.

How:

• Beginning June 8, EA PLAY attendees have a chance to get codes to access the Madden NFL 20 beta. Stop by our Madden booth, and if you get a code, double check it's for the right console.
  • From June 10 to June 14, we’ll give codes to select players on our social channels. Make sure to follow @EAMaddenNFL on Twitter and EAMaddenNFL on Twitch.
  • Our dev team will also spread the love. We’ll amplify posts from Twitter, and we’ll share codes with our communities. Check out MUTHEAD and Reddit (Madden Ultimate Team) for a chance to get a code.
  • Check your email associated with your EA Account for another chance to get access. And if you’re a competitor in the Madden Championship Series, keep an extra eye on your inbox, because we’re sending out codes to randomly selected competitors.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (661 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thanks information .:eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 3 (643 Views)