Re: Behind The Sims Mobile: Meet the team

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Behind The Sims Mobile: Meet the team

EA app Team

The Sims Mobile is almost here! To celebrate our excitement, we'd like to introduce you to two team members that are working hard to make this game amazing. There's so much happening behind the scenes, and you may be curious about what developers do, how they impact the game, and what they're most excited to share with players. Meet SimGuruAzure and SimGuruRiley here!

TSMSims.PNG

Message 1 of 8 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
When the game finally comes out, will there be any game update/patch?
Message 2 of 8 (682 Views)
Highlighted

EA app Team
Hi @Finecrust:

The Sims Mobile team will be releasing updates for the game on a regular basis.

Keep an eye out on Game information board (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-game-information-en), we will be posting about the updates in there Wink

-Mai
Message 3 of 8 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I already knew there's a regular update for the game. sorry for the confusion . What I'm really asking is, will there be any "launch" update before the official release?. we haven't got any update since december 2017 and this is driving me crazy lol

Message 4 of 8 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

I'm sorry @Finecrust, but I'm not sure what you mean by "launch" update.

However, please, don't go crazy, I have good news for you! We just released a new update that should be available for you in the App Store / Google Play soon. You can find more details here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-February-13th/m-p/6633588

Let us know what you think! Standard smile

Is this what you meant by "launch" update?

-Mai

Message 5 of 8 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai again, sorry for the confusion on the wording. English is not my first language

I'm glad there's an update because it's been awhile. It looks pretty cool with all of the things and overhaul around the places, I just wish the game have another big event scheduled. And another feedback, izzy shop points/tokens is too expensive ( if you want to buy it off the store ) and also extremely hard to get (the only way to get them without actually paying with SimCash is Daily to do list and it only give you 3 of them ) as when you got a pull. Most of the time, everything is common

Back to the first question. Will there be an update when the game comes out?, for example the game release on February 27. The day before the game launch, there's an update to the game to celebrate the launch and this update revolves around bug fixing, etc.

Message 6 of 8 (635 Views)

EA app Team
No worries, @Finecrust. Standard smile

We don't have a date for updates to share, so I can't promise anything about that, but we introduce fixes in every update. Future will tell, let's enjoy last update for now! Wink I'm glad to read you are liking it so far, thank you very much for your feedback! I'll make sure to forward it so the team reads it as well.

About the Fashion Gems: not immediately, you can also earn them with the Stickers. Have you already tried to give Stickers to other Sims, and have your Sims received any?

-Mai
Message 7 of 8 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai i only recieved one sticker on one of my sim, all of my Sims is/are better dressed than most people's Sim. But i barely got any stickers which is wierd because before the update when i join someone else party. My Inbox is usually filled with people trying to add me as their friend, and with this latest update i barely got any friend request..
Message 8 of 8 (600 Views)