Re: Behind Closed Doors - The art of Fe

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Behind Closed Doors - The art of Fe

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi everyone!

Fe Creative Director Andreas Beijer from Zoink Games recently discussed the fantastical creature design in Fe on our EA Blog.

He shared with us some fantastic new images, giving us an insight in the design process and how such magical creatures are created.

The characters have influences from Nordic creatures, nature and the ocean. He shares with us the evolution of Fe itself, how it went from a fox like creature to its current iteration. He talks about how they implemented character design, for example the enormous reindeer, in to level design and about how the palette limitations can actually be liberating.

I can highly suggest giving the article a read as we await the release of Fe.

https://www.ea.com/news/art-of-fe-andreas-beijer-zoink

Fe

Fe 2

Fe 3

Fe 4

Jason.png
Message 1 of 6 (2,968 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thank You @EA_Jason for a wonderful post. Standard smile

Add a new game sketch and painting from Olov Redmalm

You'll see a deer in the mystical forest, luv this painting ❤️

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 6 (2,909 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

@Freggi-Liz

Not a problem, this is one of the games that I cannot wait for to play on my Switch. 

It's such a beautiful and wonderful game that I'll play for hours on end. Just look at this fantastic footage on how they incorporated the giant deer into the gameplay. 

Jason.png
Message 3 of 6 (2,898 Views)

@EA_Jason; yeah thats´rock ✌️

Masterpiece of a game. You can say what you want.

This is where enchanting pictures and sound come together. Together there is a work of art. 💝 luv it

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 4 of 6 (2,889 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @Freggi-Liz,

A new blogpost just got released about the Silent Ones, with some interesting new screenshots.

"Concept artist Olov Redmalm gives insight into the design and thought process behind the Silent Ones, the two-legged villains of Fe, the upcoming game from Zoink Games."

SilentOnes_ConceptCollage_OlovRedmalm.jpg

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fe/news/the-silent-ones

Jason.png
Message 5 of 6 (2,822 Views)

that's so  incredible @EA_Jason, I love it so.. ❤️ Thanks so much for sharing... ❤️

Message 6 of 6 (2,813 Views)