Beginning of the End was skipped!

by X3loz

Original Post

Beginning of the End was skipped!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

BF1_OPERATION_CAMPAIGN_ROTATION.JPG

As you can see in this image, something went wrong here. "Beginning of the End" was skipped. We are now (2nd May) at the start of Fire and Ice, meaning the next one should be Beginning of the End.

I hope it works this time and want a clearification on what happened there and if it will be correct this time. The "Beginning of the End" campaign is the most liked on by the community and also the one I´m missing when it comes to codex entries.

Message 1 of 6 (644 Views)

Re: Beginning of the End was skipped!

★★★★ Expert

@X3loz As far as I know there’s never been any official announcement that there would be a fixed rotation scheme to the Operations Campaigns, and all your list does is prove just that. Because if there would have been a fixed order it would have meant Fall of Empires would be up now instead of Fire and Ice.

I’m sure you will get another chance at earning the Beginning of the End codex. They will not all of a sudden stop these campaigns, they seem quite popular with the community.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 6 (627 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I missed that. I just hope that it will show up after this one.

Message 3 of 6 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @X3loz We have not done any calendar or exact rotation of the operation campaign.  You have to wait and see what will come!

/Atic 

Message 4 of 6 (602 Views)

I guess there is no specific rotation of Operation Campaigns.

After they got them all at least once into the rotation, they set them randomly active again.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 6 (562 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't think you need to do these in order to get the dog tags. Unless of course they changed it. I recall by just completing each map I got the codex easily and quickly. I didn't even realise what i had to do. I just thought they introduced these OPc's for battle packs and melee weapon jigsaw pieces exclusive like the French Butcher knife and Russian Axe! I am 100% sure I got the codex for simply playing each one and did them one after the other in one hit! But this was a while ago so they may well have changed this which makes sense as it was maybe too easy to obtain before! 

Message 6 of 6 (520 Views)