Re: Been trying vwry hard to get nagant maskman but wen i did killed 15th soldie

by hayes_8815

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Been trying vwry hard to get nagant maskman but wen i did killed 15th soldiers..

★★★ Novice
Ive completed assignment for mosin nagant maskman for sniper.... its bout the trip bomb and 14 was killed which the issued is for the last kill which 3 soldiers trip and killed and yet it stated 14 on my custormise and dis not record the killing...which tectnically ive killed 18 soldier wif trip bomb
Message 1 of 2 (422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Been trying vwry hard to get nagant maskman but wen i did killed 15th soldie

★★★★ Novice
Hello, you may have had this issue because “assists count as kills” do not count ( even tho it says they do) if this is a bug and you are still having the problem, You will have to wait until the next update or reinstall. I hope this helps you Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (328 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Hello, you may have had this issue because “assists count as kills” do not count ( even tho it says they do) if this is a bug and you are still having the problem, You will have to wait until the next update or reinstall. I hope this helps you Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (329 Views)